As I announced in last week’s newsletter, I will be launching my first ever group coaching program in the new year! This is something I’ve wanted to do for the longest time, but I haven’t had the time to dedicate to it—until now.
What you need to know:
- The program will run for eight weeks, from January 4 to February 28, 2016.
- It is designed for women who want to get more serious about strength training—that may mean simply getting stronger and being the most badass version of yourself, or it may mean toying with the idea of competing (in a strength sport). It’s for women who are interested in training more like strength athletes, but don’t know where to start. It’s for women who have already started training for strength purposes, but are perhaps unsure of the best way to structure their workouts.
- This program is not about weight loss, undoing the “damage” of the holiday season, or getting an early start to get shredded for summer. (I’m not saying these things can’t be done simultaneously, but they’re not the focus.)
- The first four weeks will be a base-building/hypertrophy-focused cycle, while your strength levels will peak in weeks five to eight —expect to hit some PRs!
- At the start of each four-week block, I’ll send you the outline for your main lifts.
- The accessory exercises will be sent weekly, and be accompanied by clear instructions and videos. The accessory exercises will vary week to week, and I’ll be on hand to offer variations if you have any limitations.
- There will be four workouts per week, and each will take approximately one hour.
- All communication will be done via Facebook.
- As part of your membership to the FB group, you will have direct access to me and the other group members. You will be able to ask me anything related to your training and nutrition. This might mean asking me to review your macros, provide video feedback on your form, offer advice about signing up for your first competition, or recommend specific lifting clothing and equipment. I want the community to be interactive, so I’ll encourage all participants to communicate with each other as well.
I know that not everyone can afford private coaching, but some people require guidance, so I wanted to set this up as a more affordable way to receive coaching.
I will be limiting the first group to just 15 women.
If you are interested in signing up, or want to know if this program is suitable for you, please contact me via my contact page, email me on tara_pig AT hotmail DOT com, or leave a comment below.